Thursday, November 5, 2009

the daily grind

Now that our little peanut is almost 4 months old, we are trying to get a bit of a routine going as far as sleeping and feedings.  So far, it's been working out well at night. We put him to bed at 7pm and then I feed him around 10:30 or 11pm (he is usually half asleep) and theoretically, he should sleep until 7am.  This isn't quite happening yet, and he wakes up anywhere between 4-5am. Luckily, he's able to go back to sleep after a quick snack and will sleep until 7am.  Eventually, I've heard that babies will sleep for 12 hours a night, but that seems like a far-away dream, and for now I'll enjoy my 11pm-4am snooze. 

1 comment:

Melissa Villareal said...

His sleeping sounds great. I remember between six and 12 months Gabriel slept those 12 hour periods.